Nexus Education is proud to announce our partnership with Steam School and offer our community the chance to work with Steam School on adding value to your existing STEM/STEAM programme and help you to inspire the next generation of scientific pioneers and tech entrepreneurs.
SUPER SEVEN REASONS TO JOIN STEAM SCHOOL
- It’s simple – Steam School is a perfect, easy to use resource to embed STEAM across the curriculum
- It saves you time AND money – by bringing young aspirational innovators into your classroom on a weekly basis
- It’s unique – Steam School gives schools a #behindthescenes look at science and tech companies, giving students an opportunity to find out how best to prepare for jobs in tech
- It’s motivating – our broadcasts motivate young people to engage in STEAM education by participating in weekly challenges with prizes for th
- It’s flexible – After the Thursday live show has ended, our video editing team produce a 15 minute overnight edit – which many of our schools use in Form Time programmes on a Friday.
- It’s complementary – Steam School works perfectly alongside a character education/growth mindset programme raising student aspirations in a digital / tech context.
- It’s valuable – Steam School contributes to Gatsby Benchmarks 1, 2, 4, 5
Annual subscriptions start at £495 for small schools and by using the code NEXUS at checkout, your school can have a further 25% off the price!
Check it out at www.steam-school.com