In the second training session from Kickstarters, Neal takes us through some dribbling, two new skills and some shooting to finish off with.
This is great fun for kids and they can practise as much as they want.
Kickstarters aims to promote a love of reading, whilst developing football/multi skills in young children.
The coaching sessions revolve around a favourite children’s book, which the children will immerse themselves in and take part in a variety of football activities linked to the story. During the sessions, children will:
- Listen to stories in a group
- Predict what may happen next in a story
- Answer questions about the characters in the book
- Work with other children through teamwork
- Act out the main characters in the story
- Develop fundamental skills like hand/eye coordination, throwing, catching and kicking.